Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome to the (Formerly) Reluctant Wedding Planner Blog!

My name is Emma Larkins, and I'm happy to announce the launch of my (Formerly) Reluctant Wedding Planner blog.

You see, my sister is getting married this fall, and I'm very happy for her. Unfortunately, though, I've never really been much into the "wedding" thing. I didn't plan my dream wedding as a child, and I still think that a lot of the celebrating is done to excess (especially with how tight the economy has been lately).

Nonetheless, I love my sister, and I want her to have the best wedding ever. So, slowly, over time, I've started to help out with the planning duties. And, along the way, I realized that other people might benefit from our experiences of planning a simple, fun, backyard wedding. That's why I started this blog, to share our joys, our travails, and the ins and outs of our journey.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment